Richwoods Frisco Homes
Richwoods Frisco is located in the most ideal location in Frisco Texas. Richwoods will be the most prestigious community for a luxury new home in Frisco.
The new home builders that will be building dream homes in Richwoods are Landon Homes, Toll Brothers Homes, K Hovnanian Homes and recently announced Newcastle Homes.
Richwoods is over 500 acres and at build-out should have 1,600 homes. Lots start at 64 feet up to 94 feet wide. Priced from the $300′s up to the $750′s.
Call (469) 733-2723 To Speak With A Richwoods Frisco Homes Expert
Watch the video below for a sneak peak of Richwoods, Frisco homesites
Within Richwoods there will be sections for the homes according to Lots sizes. Here they are:
- Richwoods Place – will be the lots varying in sizes on the 64′ wide and up to 115′ deep. Builders to be KHOV and Landon prices beginning in the $320′s.
- Richwoods Glen - will be the lots varying in sizes on the 74′ wide and up to 120′ deep. Builders to be Toll Brothers and Landon prices beginning in the $360′s.
- Richwoods Landing - will be the lots varying in sizes on the 84′ wide and up to 130′ deep. Builders to be Newcastle and Landon prices beginning in the $440′s.
- Richwoods Country – will be the lots varying in sizes on the 90′ wide and up to 135′ deep. Builders to be Toll Brothers and Landon prices beginning in the $440′s.
Why Choose Richwoods in Frisco?
- Convenient Luxury - Minutes to Highway 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollroad) homeowners will have every convenience that they could imagine within 8 minutes from their door including: Stonebriar Mall, hundreds of restaurants, numerous parks and access to the Dallas North Tollroad
- Highly Acclaimed Schools – The highly acclaimed Frisco ISD will make any family moving to DFW very happy providing their children with one of the best school districts in the metroplex
- Safety and Security – The City of Frisco has given Richwoods permission to be a gated community. There will be three entrances with the main gate that will be located on Independence, most likely to be guarded 24 hours a day,
And if you would like to have updates on Richwoods and the other 2 new home developments in Frisco, Lawler Park and Phillips Creek Ranch, please FOLLOW the Update Frisco Blog. Click the link for more info.